Vehicle mechatronics expert passenger vehicle technology (f/m/x).
Do you have a passion for high-tech and cars? Then this training is just right for you. Because you are the expert for state-of-the-art vehicle technology and ensure that nothing slows down the "sheer driving pleasure". No matter what errors and faults occur - you track them down and fix them. Your extensive knowledge and your passion for technology are just as important for development, production, repair and quality assurance as for routine checks.
What you will learn with us.
- Basics in the fields of vehicle technology: mechanics, hydraulics, electrics and electronics
- Dealing with the latest measuring and testing devices
- Detection of errors in the system
- Assembly and repair of vehicle parts
- Mechanical repair of vehicles
- Handling diagnostic devices
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry after training in the plants and good chances for a professional start in one of our BMW dealerships
- Vehicle inspection and road safety maintenance
- Installation of accessories, additional and special equipment
- Specialisation in certain areas in the areas of development, drive, quality assurance, workshop or assembly
- Various training opportunities such as service and diagnostic technician (f/m/x) or master craftsman (f/m/x)
What you should bring along.
- A passion for technology
- Enjoyment of manual work
- Reliable and accurate way of working
- Passion for our vehicles
- Interest in cars
- The desire to work independently in a team
- Interest in maths and physics
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- A school-leaving certificate or an intermediate school-leaving certificate
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
3.5 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).