BMW Group Plant Landshut.
Our plant in Landshut is our pride and joy – and our competence center for lightweight construction and e-mobility. Here we create innovative vehicle components for all BMW Group models. Landshut is the largest city in Lower Bavaria and has a unique charm – not only because of the Isar that flows through the city, but above all because of its diverse culture and architecture.
1st year of apprenticeship EUR 1,086.13
2nd year of apprenticeship EUR 1,140.13
3rd year of apprenticeship EUR 1,211.13
4th year of apprenticeship EUR 1,258.13
- Possibility to order a vehicle on favourable apprentice terms.
- Transportation allowance for rides to school.
- Further social benefits such as holiday pay, Christmas bonus, profit share and meals allowance.
- Availability of BMW apartment houses.
- Additional accumulation of capital in the form of preferred stock via the BMW Bank.
- BMW supplementary pension (AVWL) of EUR 13.29 per month.
24 July (last school day before summer holidays)
Being fast, pays off. The earlier you apply, the higher the chances to follow your dream apprenticeship. Applying is only possible until all apprenticeship places are filled.
Sign up for our WhatsApp newsletter and be informed as soon as you can apply for an apprenticeship or a dual curriculum.
Explore our (*) current vacancy.
We found (*) current vacancy based on your filters.
Explore our (*) current vacancies.
We found (*) current vacancies based on your filters.
In order to make things easier for you and us, you can only apply online via our Job Assistant. In the “Application Tips” section, you may find all information about the application procedure and a step-by-step guidance. Alternatively, you may also apply directly here.