BMW Group Plant Dingolfing.
Our plant in Dingolfing is one of our most complex plants. It’s where around 18,500 employees – including around 800 apprentices – produce the BMW 3 Series GT, BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe, BMW 5 Series, BMW 6 Series, BMW 7 Series, M5 and M6 – from sheet metal to the fully assembled automobile.
1st year of apprenticeship EUR 1,086.13
2nd year of apprenticeship EUR 1,140.13
3rd year of apprenticeship EUR 1,211.13
4th year of apprenticeship EUR 1,258.13
- Possibility to order a vehicle on favourable apprentice terms.
- Transportation allowance for rides to school.
- Further social benefits such as holiday pay, Christmas bonus, profit share and meals allowance.
- Availability of BMW apartment houses.
- Additional accumulation of capital in the form of preferred stock via the BMW Bank.
- BMW supplementary pension (AVWL) of EUR 13.29 per month.
- Apprenticeship: 01 August, start of apprenticeship in the following year
- Dual curriculum: 01 October, start of apprenticeship in the following year
Being fast, pays off. The earlier you apply, the higher the chances to follow your dream apprenticeship. Applying is only possible until all apprenticeship places are filled (no set time limit).
Sign up for our WhatsApp newsletter and be informed as soon as you can apply for an apprenticeship or a dual curriculum.