Our plant in Munich is not only our headquarters – it also has historical significance for us. Built in 1922 in the middle of an open field, we initially used it to plan and build BMW aircraft engines and motorcycles, before we began actually manufacturing cars in the 50s. Since then, more than eight million cars have run off the line. Today, the plant is one of our most attractive locations – especially because Munich is such a livable city!
1st year of apprenticeship EUR 1,086.13
2nd year of apprenticeship EUR 1,140.13
3rd year of apprenticeship EUR 1,211.13
4th year of apprenticeship EUR 1,258.13
- Possibility to order a vehicle on favourable apprentice terms.
- Transportation allowance for rides to school.
- Further social benefits such as holiday pay, Christmas bonus, profit share and meals allowance.
- Availability of BMW apartment houses.
- Additional accumulation of capital in the form of preferred stock via the BMW Bank.
- BMW supplementary pension (AVWL) of EUR 13.29 per month.
- Apprenticeship: 24 July (last school day before summer holidays)
- Dual curriculum IT: 01 June until 22 June
- Dual curriculum all: 01 October until 22 October
Being fast, pays off. The earlier you apply, the higher the chances to follow your dream apprenticeship. Applying is only possible until all apprenticeship places are filled (no set time limit, except dual curriculum).
Sign up for our WhatsApp newsletter and be informed as soon as you can apply for an apprenticeship or a dual curriculum.
Explore our (*) current vacancy.
We found (*) current vacancy based on your filters.
Explore our (*) current vacancies.
We found (*) current vacancies based on your filters.
In order to make things easier for you and us, you can only apply online via our Job Assistant. In the “Application Tips” section, you may find all information about the application procedure and a step-by-step guidance. Alternatively, you may also apply directly here.