Our plant in Munich is not only our headquarters – it also has historical significance for us. Built in 1922 in the middle of an open field, we initially used it to plan and build BMW aircraft engines and motorcycles, before we began actually manufacturing cars in the 50s. Since then, more than eight million cars have run off the line. Today, the plant is one of our most attractive locations – especially because Munich is such a livable city!
Apply now: Apprenticeship or a dual curriculum in our Munich plant.
You can now apply for an apprenticeship or a dual curriculum in our BMW Group plant in Munich! Being fast, pays off. This is the last chance to follow your dream apprenticeship in 2020. Applying is only possible until all places are filled. Please check the Job Assistant to see all open vacancies.
You can also apply for a dual curriculum form the 1st of March 2020.
1st year of apprenticeship EUR 1,086.13
2nd year of apprenticeship EUR 1,140.13
3rd year of apprenticeship EUR 1,211.13
4th year of apprenticeship EUR 1,258.13
- Possibility to order a vehicle on favourable apprentice terms.
- Transportation allowance for rides to school.
- Further social benefits such as holiday pay, Christmas bonus, profit share and meals allowance.
- Availability of BMW apartment houses.
- Additional accumulation of capital in the form of preferred stock via the BMW Bank.
- BMW supplementary pension (AVWL) of EUR 13.29 per month.
- Apprenticeship: 01 August, start of apprenticeship in the following year
- Dual curriculum: 01 until 22 October, start of dual curriculum in the following year
Being fast, pays off. The earlier you apply, the higher the chances to follow your dream apprenticeship. Applying is only possible until all apprenticeship places are filled (no set time limit, except dual curriculum).
Sign up for our WhatsApp newsletter and be informed as soon as you can apply for an apprenticeship or a dual curriculum.