Apply online via the Job Assistant.
The Job Assistant is your individual user account, which you can edit at any time. There are two ways to access the application system: via the “Apply Now” link in a job advertisement, or via a direct link to the Job Assistant. Before applying online, please register by specifying a username and password. Following this you’ll have the opportunity to complete your profile, step by step.
You can pause, enhance or update your application at any time. Once you’re done, send us your application using the button “Activate online application”.
Please note: As long as there are still active application processes saved in your user profile, the profile and user account will remain active. Once all application processes are complete, the last user login will trigger the deletion. Four months after this last login, the profile and user account will be deleted.
"Try not to use phrases like “results-driven”, “strategic thinker” and “team player” in your application – they're really vague and overused! Instead, be specific and give examples of your past work to show how you’ll bring value to the team."
"Sometimes I am asked if it’s possible to apply for several jobs. Of courseit is! Each application will be checked separately. Another hint: Set up a job alert on our career page. It keeps you up to date on new jobs postings. Good luck!"
Head of Personal Services Leipzig
"You need a USP – a reason why we should choose you and not others. Something special that defines you!"
Our selection process.
Our selection process should enable all parties to make an informed decision. It should not only allow us to find out whether an applicant is right for us, but also allow the applicant to see whether they can imagine working with us in a specific role.
Depending on the applicant’s entry level and desired occupation, we’ll use a variety of selection criteria and selection tools to assess each candidate.
At the start of each selection process we will consider the job requirements of the specific position. From these we’ll develop our selection criteria, and decide how to best measure these criteria in order to reach a decision.
Depending on the position, we work with an individual set of criteria in the pre-selection and final selection. In the end, it’s the candidate's overall impression that counts - this depends on how well the knowledge, characteristics and abilities of the candidate fit our defined requirements. Age, gender or cultural background have absolutely no influence on our selection decision. All applicants are welcome.
However, a few basic requirements play a role in the applicant pre-selection:
- The grades achieved at school and university influence who we pre-select to a certain extent, but they are not the only factor.
- Relevant work experience, e.g. from prior employment, internships, etc. is highly relevant. Here it is important to enclose any corresponding proof of employment.
- Very good knowledge of the languages German and English are required for most positions. Depending on the nature of the position, additional language skills may be required.
- Experience abroad is advantageous, and may even be mandatory for certain jobs of an international nature.
- We will not consider incomplete or incorrect applications. All documents required in the job advertisement must be included. We will also exclude any applications where false information has deliberately been stated e.g. untruthful indication of better grades.
Jobs for students and graduates.
Are you still in the middle of your studies or do already have your qualification in the bag?
Whether an internship, working student or direct entry – discover your numerous options.