BMW Group Plant Berlin.
Our Berlin plant is our motorcycle plant. Here we produce not only BMW motorcycles and BMW Maxi scooters, but also brake discs. What many don’t know: Berlin isn’t only the capital city of Germany, but also one of the greenest cities in Germany. What’s more, Berlin has its very own charm due to the vibrant cultural life.
1st year of apprenticeship EUR 1,086.13
2nd year of apprenticeship EUR 1,140.13
3rd year of apprenticeship EUR 1,211.13
4th year of apprenticeship EUR 1,258.13
- Possibility to order a vehicle on favourable apprentice terms.
- Transportation allowance for rides to school.
- Further social benefits such as holiday pay, Christmas bonus, profit share and meals allowance.
- Additional accumulation of capital in the form of preferred stock via the BMW Bank.
- BMW supplementary pension (AVWL) of EUR 13.29 per month.
01 July 2020
Being fast, pays off. The earlier you apply, the higher the chances to follow your dream apprenticeship. Applying is only possible until all apprenticeship places are filled (no set time limit).
Sign up for our WhatsApp newsletter and be informed as soon as you can apply for an apprenticeship or a dual curriculum.
Explore our (*) current vacancy.
We found (*) current vacancy based on your filters.
Explore our (*) current vacancies.
We found (*) current vacancies based on your filters.
In order to make things easier for you and us, you can only apply online via our Job Assistant. In the “Application Tips” section, you may find all information about the application procedure and a step-by-step guidance. Alternatively, you may also apply directly here.