BMW Group Plant Eisenach.
Although Eisenach is our smallest factory, it’s also the most traditional one. Here, with around 280 employees, we produce large press tools and large body panel parts for BMW, MINI, Rolls-Royce and BMW Motorrad. With precision work to the millimeter, we manufacture the pressing tools for almost all roofs, bonnets and side walls for the automobiles of the BMW Group worldwide, while uniquely combining tradition and future. However, Eisenach as a town has also plenty to offer: during a walk through the woods you can not only eye up the Wartburg – one of the greatest restored castle complexes in Germany – but also discover the “Drachenschlucht” with its rare plants as well as the “Elfgrotte” and the Elias cave.
1st year of apprenticeship EUR 1,007
2nd year of apprenticeship EUR 1,064
3rd year of apprenticeship EUR 1,122
4th year of apprenticeship EUR 1,179
- Possibility to order a vehicle on favourable apprentice terms.
- Transportation allowance for rides to school.
- Further social benefits such as holiday pay, Christmas bonus, meals allowance.
- Additional accumulation of capital in the form of preferred stock via the BMW Bank.
- BMW supplementary pension (AVWL) of EUR 13.29 per month.
- Apprenticeship: 17 July (last school day before summer holidays)
- Dual curriculum all: 01 October until 22 October
Being fast, pays off. The earlier you apply, the higher the chances to follow your dream apprenticeship. Applying is only possible until all apprenticeship places are filled (no set time limit, except dual curriculum).
Sign up for our WhatsApp newsletter and be informed as soon as you can apply for an apprenticeship or a dual curriculum.
Explore our (*) current vacancy.
We found (*) current vacancy based on your filters.
Explore our (*) current vacancies.
We found (*) current vacancies based on your filters.
In order to make things easier for you and us, you can only apply online via our Job Assistant. In the “Application Tips” section, you may find all information about the application procedure and a step-by-step guidance. Alternatively, you may also apply directly here.