Dortmund BMW and MINI retail center.
Being fast, pays off. The earlier you apply, the higher the chances to follow your dream apprenticeship. Applying is only possible until all apprenticeship places are filled (no set time limit).
Sign up for our WhatsApp newsletter and be informed as soon as you can apply for an apprenticeship or a dual curriculum.
Our assets for you.
- Employee discounts for the purchase of vehicles, parts and accessories
- Company pension scheme
- Vehicle rental programme for apprentices
- Purchase of preference shares (additional capital formation)
- BMW health insurance membership (bmwbkk.de/de/fastlane/english.html)
- nternal and external workshops
- Comprehensive coaching programme xLife
- Learning and working with modern devices
WHY START YOUR APPRENTICESHIP WITH BMW?
Deciding upon an apprenticeship in a BMW dealership is a good and future-oriented choice. The network of 20 BMW run dealerships and 150 BMW authorised dealerships currently employs about 700 sales and service locations across the whole of Germany. The demand for well-trained and dedicated employees is and will be high in the upcoming years. These are excellent preconditions for your future career.
In order to make things easier for you and us, you can only apply online via our Job Assistant. In the “Application Tips” section, you may find all information about the application procedure and a step-by-step guidance. Alternatively, you may also apply directly here.
Mrs Sabine Neureuter
Tel.: +49 (0)231 9506 - 5991