STUDY ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (B. ENG.).
WITH APPRENTICESHIP ELECTRONICS ENGINEER FOR SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY.
Tinkering is more than a hobby for you and technology is your passion? But you want to study alongside your training? Then this dual curriculum is just right for you. Because you make sure that our production cannot be slowed down by any disruption. You work on our state-of-the-art production facilities and react at lightning speed when it comes to identifying, correcting or preventing problems. During your studies, you deepen the knowledge you acquired during your training, including in the areas of electrical metrology, communication technology and technical computer science. After just 4.5 years you will have both your degree and the engineering title in your pocket.
What you will learn with us.
- Well-founded knowledge of electrics, electronics, drive and control technology, pneumatics, hydraulics and PC technology
- Establishment of modern machines and systems in high-tech production
- Maintenance and repair of these machines and systems
- Execution of error analysis and systematic problem solving
- Theoretical knowledge in exciting lectures of the course such as microelectronics, electrical measurement technology as well as signals and systems
What awaits you after the dual degree course.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Collaboration in areas with production and operating systems such as construction and modification of control cabinets and operating devices for special machines or maintenance and repair of electrical systems and equipment in the field of operating and building technology
- Multifaceted challenges in own projects
- Diverse further training opportunities in project and management positions
What you should bring along.
- Enjoy high-tech and electronics
- Enthusiasm for logical connections
- Interested in systematically analysing and solving problems
- Wanting to work independently in a team
- Communication talent
- Enjoy maths, physics and English
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- General university entrance qualification
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Housing subsidy for dual students (depending on the location of the university)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
Duration of training and studies.
Training and study process.
The right application.
To apply for a dual curriculum at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can also be found there.