CONNECTING. ON A NEW WAVELENGTH.
OUR TRAINEE PROGRAMME: THE GLOBAL LEADER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME.
Data driven, analytical and energized by innovative technological trends – our trainees are passionate about transforming mobility. GLDP is the place to be for dynamic junior professionals and recent graduates from all disciplines – from finance and IT all the way to engineering and production. If you are aiming high and striving for a leading position at the BMW Group, you are in good company. So if you share our passion for future mobility solutions and would welcome the opportunity to take on new responsibilities, GLDP will open doors for you. All you have to do is walk through them.
Programme contents in detail.
THE PROGRAMME AT A GLANCE.
Your way into the programme.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with excellent grades (Master’s degree preferred)
- At least six months of relevant work experience (e.g. internships, training, initial professional experience)
- A maximum of two to three years’ professional working experience
- At least four months of relevant experience abroad (e.g. studies, practical experience, work & travel)
- Extracurricular involvement (e.g. initial leadership experience in a university, community, or work setting, engagement in a student project, political or charity organization)
- Fluency in German and English (additional languages would be advantageous).
- A sharp intellect
- Passion for the mobility of the future
- Initiative, personal accountability, willingness to change, team spirit, and self-reflection
- Readiness for an international career
You can only apply online via our Job Finder. The programme starts each year on 1 April and 1 October. If you like to join the GLDP, please apply during the application periods in April and September. We look forward to receiving your application!
Once applied, please check your e-mails regularly, as we will inform you of the status of your application. As the first step of your application, you will receive an invitation to complete the e-assessment. The results of the e-assessment are valid for the entire application period. Therefore, if you wish to apply for more than one position in this timeframe, you need to only complete the e-assessment once.
GET ON BOARD SOON! THE NEXT PROGRAMME STARTS IN OCTOBER 2021 AND WE TAKE APPLICATIONS FROM 9 UNTIL 26 APRIL 2021.
- With our next recruiting round, we offer trainee positions in the fields of digitalisiation, IT & data analytics, industry 4.0, business, production and e-mobility.
- Finish the e-assessment within three days after application. Directly after completing your application, you will receive the invitation to the test.
- The interviews will be conducted as of mid of April until June.
- The two day online assessment center will take place in the beginning of July, please see respective job description.
Explore our (*) current vacancy.
We found (*) current vacancy based on your filters.
Explore our (*) current vacancies.
We found (*) current vacancies based on your filters.
Currently no job available?
If you would like to be notified when new information regarding our Global Leader Development Programme is released, please use our reminder service. We will send you an email automatically as soon as new trainee positions are available.
Jobs for students and graduates.
Are you still in the middle of your studies or do already have your qualification in the bag?
Whether an internship, working student or direct entry – discover your numerous options.