CONNECTING. ON A NEW WAVELENGTH.
OUR TRAINEE PROGRAMME: THE GLOBAL LEADER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME.
Data driven, analytical and energized by innovative technological trends – our trainees are passionate about transforming mobility. GLDP is the place to be for dynamic junior professionals and recent graduates from all disciplines – from finance and IT all the way to engineering and production. If you are aiming high and striving for a leading position at the BMW Group, you are in good company. So if you share our passion for future mobility solutions and would welcome the opportunity to take on new responsibilities, GLDP will open doors for you. All you have to do is walk through them.
Programme contents in detail.
THE PROGRAMME AT A GLANCE.
Your way into the programme.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with excellent grades (Master’s degree preferred)
- At least six months of relevant work experience (e.g. internships, training, initial professional experience)
- A maximum of two to three years’ professional working experience
- At least four months of relevant experience abroad (e.g. studies, practical experience, work & travel)
- Extracurricular involvement (e.g. initial leadership experience in a university, community, or work setting, engagement in a student project, political or charity organization)
- Fluent English (as well as knowledge of another language if English is the native language, preferably German)
- A sharp intellect
- Passion for BMW
- Initiative, personal accountability, willingness to change, team spirit, and self-reflection
- Readiness for an international career
You can only apply online via our Job Finder. The programme starts each year on 1 April and 1 October. If you like to join the GLDP, please apply during the application periods in April and September. We look forward to receiving your application!
Once applied, please check your candidate profile regularly, as we will inform you of the status of your application through this platform. As the first step of your application, you will receive an invitation to complete the e-assessment. The results of the e-assessment are valid for the entire application period. Therefore, if you wish to apply for more than one position in this timeframe, you need to only complete the e-assessment once.
GET ON BOARD SOON! THE NEXT PROGRAMME START IS IN APRIL 2021 AND WE TAKE APPLICATIONS FROM 7 UNTIL 21 OCTOBER 2020.
- With our next recruiting round, we offer trainee positions in the fields of Digitalisation & Future Mobility.
- The deadline for the e-assessment is 21 October. Therefore, make sure to allow for enough time for your application and finish the online test by 21October at the latest. Directly after completing your application, you will receive the invitation to the online test.
- The interviews will be conducted as of beginning of November.
- The two day assessment centre will take place on 3 & 4 December.
Explore our (*) current vacancy.
We found (*) current vacancy based on your filters.
Explore our (*) current vacancies.
We found (*) current vacancies based on your filters.
Currently no job available?
If you would like to be notified when new information regarding our Global Leader Development Programme is released, please use our reminder service. We will send you an email automatically as soon as new trainee positions are available.
Jobs for students and graduates.
Are you still in the middle of your studies or do already have your qualification in the bag?
Whether an internship, working student or direct entry – discover your numerous options.