CONNECTING. ON A NEW WAVELENGTH.
OUR TRAINEE PROGRAMME: THE GLOBAL LEADER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME.
Data driven, analytical and energized by innovative technological trends – our trainees are passionate about transforming mobility. GLDP is the place to be for dynamic junior professionals and recent graduates from all disciplines – from finance and IT all the way to engineering and production. If you are aiming high and striving for a leading position at the BMW Group, you are in good company. So if you share our passion for future mobility solutions and would welcome the opportunity to take on new responsibilities, GLDP will open doors for you. All you have to do is walk through them.
PROGRAMME CONTENTS IN DETAIL.
THE PROGRAMME AT A GLANCE.
YOUR WAY INTO THE PROGRAMME.
Professional and personal requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with excellent grades (Master’s degree preferred)
- At least six months of relevant work experience (e.g. internships, training, initial professional experience)
- A maximum of two to three years’ professional working experience
- At least four months of relevant experience abroad (e.g. studies, practical experience, work & travel)
- Extracurricular involvement (e.g. initial leadership experience in a university, community, or work setting, engagement in a student project, political or charity organization)
- Fluent English (as well as knowledge of another language if English is the native language, preferably German)
- A sharp intellect
- Passion for BMW
- Initiative, personal accountability, willingness to change, team spirit, and self-reflection
- Readiness for an international career
You can only apply online via our Job Finder. The programme starts each year on 1 April and 1 October. If you like to join the GLDP, please apply during the application periods in April and September. We look forward to receiving your application!
THE NEXT PROGRAMME START WILL BE IN OCTOBER 2020 AND WE TAKE APPLICATIONS FROM 17 APRIL UNTIL 03 MAY 2020.
Here you can find all relevant information concerning the current application period.
- We will offer trainee positions in the following fields: IT, data analytics, production, product management and quality management.
- The deadline for the E-Assessment is the 7th of May 2020.
- The pre-selection and telephone selection will be conducted from mid of May 2020.
- Two-day assessment centers take place end of June and in July, for detailed information see respective job description. The selection days depend on the specific position.
Would you like us to remind you when the application window for the GLDP opens?
Once applied, please check your candidate profile regularly, as we will inform you of the status of your application through this platform. As the first step of your application, you will receive an invitation to complete the e-assessment. The results of the e-assessment are valid for the entire application period. Therefore, if you wish to apply for more than one position in this timeframe, you need to only complete the e-assessment once.
Jobs for students and graduates.
Are you still in the middle of your studies or do already have your qualification in the bag?
Whether an internship, working student or direct entry – discover your numerous options.