PRODUCTION MECHANIC (F/M/x).
Do you love cars and high-tech? Would you like to see your work results on the street? Then this training is just right for you. Because you build what moves our customers with great attention to detail: cars full of passion and innovation. Together with your colleagues, you will manufacture and assemble the individual vehicle parts according to the highest quality standards in our highly automated production.
What you will learn with us.
- Basics of various processes for processing metal
- Manufacturing of unprocessed raw parts into workpieces
- Turning and milling
- Familiarisation with assembly technology
- Quality control and ensuring adequate installation of workpieces
- Execution of various work steps in assembly
- Special features of different specialist areas such as assembly or engine construction
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry
- Assignment in production areas such as vehicle construction or engine construction
- Various training opportunities such as master (f/m/x) or technician (f/m/x)
What you should bring along.
- An interest in our diverse range of tasks
- Enjoy craftsmanship and technical tasks
- Attention to detail and precision
- Enjoy working in a team
- Communication skills
- An interest in geometry
- A qualifying diploma from secondary school / secondary modern school or middle school
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
3 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
Explore our (*) current vacancy.
We found (*) current vacancy based on your filters.
Explore our (*) current vacancies.
We found (*) current vacancies based on your filters.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).
Apprenticeship as a Production Mechanic (f/m) at the BMW Group.