Vehicle Interior Mechanic (f/m/x).
Do you value the inner values more? Then this training is just right for you. Because here you are an all-round expert (f/m/x) for a wide variety of materials while designing the interiors of our vehicles according to all the rules of art. Whether it be leather, synthetics or textiles, you create the vehicle interior and much more with great attention to detail and thus ensure the joy of getting into a BMW.
What you will learn with us.
- Independent processing and use of a wide variety of materials, machines and work processes
- Professional handling of a wide variety of special tools
- Monitoring and securing of computer-aided manufacturing processes
- Assembly and cutting of upholstery and insulation materials
- Design and planning of surfaces in the interior
- Carrying out quality assurance, maintenance and repairs
- Assembly and disassembly of components and assemblies
- Installation and testing of control elements
- Setting up and moving the vehicle interior
- Use and preparation of technical documents
- Planning and organising work processes
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Own projects in a strong team
- Build sporty, elegant vehicles with high quality interior
- Cooperation in various areas such as production, assembly, repair or development
- Various training opportunities such as supervisor (f/m/x) or technician (f/m/x)
What you should bring along.
- Pleasure in manual work and manual skills
- Organisational skills
- A feel for colours and shapes
- Creativity and a sense of duty
- The desire to work independently within a team
- Reliability and enjoyment of precise work
- Interest in arithmetic, geometry and drawing
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- A school-leaving certificate or an intermediate school-leaving certificate
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
3 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).