MOTOR VEHICLE BODY AND VEHICLE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC MOTOR VEHICLE BODY MAINTENANCE TECHNOLOGY (F/M/x).
In this training you will ensure the perfect repair of bodies, vehicle frames and chassis. Working with materials such as aluminium, carbon, magnesium or plastic is also part of your everyday life. You can complete your training either in one of the BMW dealerships or in our plant in Dingolfing. In the plant, you will be trained in addition to the undisputed expert (f/m/x) for special bodies and the retrofitting of accessories. No matter what you do - you don't compromise when it comes to “driving pleasure”.
What you will learn with us.
- Maintenance of modern bodies
- Basics of the latest materials and different material combinations
- Work on the most modern measuring and repair techniques
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry after the apprenticeship in our plant in Dingolfing and good opportunities for a professional start in one of our BMW dealerships
- Assessment and repair of damage to vehicles
- Customer advisory
- Various training opportunities such as service technician (f/m/x) or master craftsman (f/m/x)
What you should bring along.
- A passion for working with your hands
- A meticulous approach to detailed work
- The desire to work independently within a team
- Interest in maths, geometry and technical drawing
- A school-leaving certificate or an intermediate school-leaving certificate
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
3.5 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
Explore our (*) current vacancy.
We found (*) current vacancy based on your filters.
Explore our (*) current vacancies.
We found (*) current vacancies based on your filters.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).