Motor vehicle body and vehicle construction mechanic motor vehicle construction technology (f/m/x).
Do you want to give driving pleasure a face? Then this training is just right for you. Because you make sure that every BMW gets its distinctive exterior - sporty, dynamic and elegant. You can count on your passion when it comes to building, converting or repairing the exterior of a vehicle.
What you will learn with us.
- Basics of different processing techniques for materials such as steel, aluminium, various plastics, glass, etc.
- Basic knowledge in metal and sheet metal processing
- Knowledge of vehicle electrics, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Welding, turning, milling and bending
- Installation and removal of units
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry
- Collaboration in body and vehicle construction technology, body production, assembly, painting or body repair
- Focus: damage repair, prototype construction in the research and innovation centre and restoration of classic cars at BMW Classic
- Various training and specialisation options such as manufacturing specialist (f/m/x), master craftsman (f/m/x) or technician (f/m/x)
What you should bring along.
- Enthusiasm for craft-based work
- Love for our vehicles
- Imagination and spatial thinking
- Enjoy working as a team
- Interest in maths and physics
- A qualifying diploma from secondary school / secondary modern school or middle school
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
3.5 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
Explore our (*) current vacancy.
We found (*) current vacancy based on your filters.
Explore our (*) current vacancies.
We found (*) current vacancies based on your filters.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).