MECHATRONICS EXPERT (F/M/x).
Modern machines and systems in vehicle production are your thing? Then this training is just right for you. Because you make sure that we can produce “sheer driving pleasure” without delays and disruptions. Your tasks include precise maintenance, repair, optimisation and restarting our systems. You stay in close contact with colleagues and interface partners from other departments.
What you will learn with us.
- Basics in the fields of electrics, electronics, programming, pneumatics, hydraulics, joining technology and metalworking
- Operation of high-tech systems
- The interplay of technical, mechanical and electronic content
- Production and adjustment of new components for plants
- Professional and systematic testing, maintenance, repair and optimisation of mechatronic automation systems
- Participation in the repair in assembly and in the body shop
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry
- Assignment in maintenance
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance of systems
- Solving problems and malfunctions
- Optimising production
- Various training opportunities such as master craftsman (f/m/x) or technician (f/m/x) or a further study
What you should bring along.
- Enthusiasm for high-tech machines and systems
- Interest in technology
- Enjoy craft skills
- Organisational and planning skill
- Enjoy maths and physics
- Qualifying diploma from secondary school / secondary modern school or middle school (at least intermediate maturity / middle school diploma required) or high school diploma for the Berlin, Leipzig and Eisenach plants)
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
3.5 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
Explore our (*) current vacancy.
We found (*) current vacancy based on your filters.
Explore our (*) current vacancies.
We found (*) current vacancies based on your filters.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).
Apprenticeship as Mechatronics Expert (f/m/x) at the BMW Group.