Your future career.
Modern machinery and vehicle production facilities are your thing. As a Mechatronics Expert (f/m/x) you ensure that we can create the "Sheer Driving Pleasure" without delays and disruptions. Your responsibilities include the precise maintenance, repair, fine tuning and recommissioning of our machinery. You stay in close contact with colleagues and interface partners from other departments.
What you will learn with us.
- Our trainers will provide you with in-depth knowledge about electrics, electronics, programming, pneumatics, hydraulics, joining technology and metalworking.
- Step by step you will learn everything about our high-tech systems.
- The special feature of your apprenticeship is the job variation between mechanical and electronic content. On the one hand you will learn how to make new components for machines or how to correctly set them up. On the other hand the professional and systematic testing, maintenance, repair and fine-tuning of mechatronic automation systems are naturally part of your apprenticeship.
- After the basic courses, your work will begin in the various specialist fields. From applications in engine construction to the research and innovation centre – you can look forward to a varied job in different teams and above all fun!
What you can expect afterwards.
- After completing your apprenticeship you can take on one of the varied duties and responsibilities in maintenance. We offer you many opportunities for furthering your professional development.
- You can train further to become a Master (f/m/x), or a Technician (f/m/x), or study a relevant subject.
What you should bring along.
- Enthusiasm for high-tech machines and systems
- Interest in technology
- Enjoy craft skills
- Organisational and planning skills
- Enjoy maths and physics
- Qualifying diploma from secondary school / secondary modern school or middle school (at least intermediate maturity / middle school diploma required) or high school diploma for the Berlin, Leipzig and Eisenach plants)
What you can look forward to.
- Very good apprenticeship pay
- Security and excellent social benefits
- Flexible working hours and free-time compensation
- Various, exciting tasks
- A great working atmosphere and super team
- Expert personal support
- Numerous options for further development during and after your apprenticeship
- An apprenticeship qualification with one of the world’s leading car manufacturers
Your apprenticeship duration.