Material tester – metal (f/m/x).
Curiosity is the best material for the future. Are you curious and have an eye for detail? Then this training is just right for you. Whether steel, textile, leather, non-ferrous metals or synthetics - our premium vehicles use a wide variety of materials and you are the expert. Because you know them all and know how they are composed and what properties they have. Nothing escapes your close look, and nothing works in our production without your precise inspection.
What you will learn with us.
- Operation of high-tech test equipment
- Testing of materials for production
- Focus on metal
- Investigation of properties and composition of alloys
- Basic knowledge of destructive and non-destructive test methods
- Trial preparation and sampling
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry
- Collaboration in the area of quality assurance for troubleshooting the product
- Participation in damage investigation, in process control in manufacturing or in development departments
- Various training and specialisation options such as master craftsman (f/m/x) or technician (f/m/x)
What you should bring along.
- A passion for modern technology and physics
- The desire to work with precision and detail
- A logical mind and intuitive understanding of technical devices
- Enthusiasm for analysing and solving problemsConfidence in working with numbers and calculations
- An intermediate school-leaving certificate or advanced school-leaving certificate (A-Levels)
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
3,5 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
Explore our (*) current vacancy.
We found (*) current vacancy based on your filters.
Explore our (*) current vacancies.
We found (*) current vacancies based on your filters.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).