Do you want to work on future topics and become an IT pro? Then this training is just right for you. Because here you are at the cutting edge and right in the middle. With your training, you are contributing to making the BMW Group fit for the future. Whether it be autonomous driving, connected vehicles, data analytics, app development, cyber security or agile software development - it won't work without you!
IT specialist for application development (f/m/x).
What you will learn with us.
- Basic knowledge of the BMW IT world and participation in its further development
- Planning and implementation of agile IT projects
- Implementing customer requirements in IT solutions
- Use of software development tools for application-oriented and ergonomic user interfaces
- Correction of errors by using expert and diagnostic systems
- Programming languages (e.g. Java or C ++)
- Use your personal strengths in different departments
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Working in agile teams and a good working atmosphere
- Challenging and always new tasks
- Innovative IT projects
- Exciting areas such as big data, cyber security, app development etc.
- Various development options such as software developer (f/m/x)
What you should bring along.
- Initiative and the ability to work independently
- A goal-oriented approach to working
- Organised and accurate way of working
- Interest in learning new things
- Enthusiasm for programming applications
- Technical understanding and dexterity (for example installing / maintaining hardware components)
- Perseverance (to carry out lengthy troubleshooting)
- Customer orientation and strong communication skills
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- A secondary school certificate or a technical diploma
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO.
We offer you a takeover guarantee in the plants, attractive remuneration including Christmas and holiday pay, apprentice vehicle rental, optional stays abroad and many other benefits.
3 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).
More insights into The apprenticeship.
"As a trainer, I particularly enjoy sharing my passion and preparing young talent to work in innovative projects. Apprenticeships at the BMW Group are absolutely future-oriented and very personal despite the size of the company."
Trainer IT Specialist for Application Development.
"What I like most is that we are a big team and work well together. Everyone can arrange and organise their own working day."
Apprentice as an IT Specialist for Application Development.