IT specialist for application development (f/m/x).
Do you want to work on future topics and become an IT pro? Then this training is just right for you. Because here you are at the cutting edge and right in the middle. With your training, you are contributing to making the BMW Group fit for the future. Whether it be autonomous driving, connected vehicles, data analytics, app development, cyber security or agile software development - it won't work without you!
What you will learn with us.
- Basic knowledge of the BMW IT world and participation in its further development
- Planning and implementation of agile IT projects
- Implementing customer requirements in IT solutions
- Use of software development tools for application-oriented and ergonomic user interfaces
- Correction of errors by using expert and diagnostic systems
- Programming languages (e.g. Java or C ++)
- Use your personal strengths in different departments
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry
- Working in agile teams
- Innovative IT projects
- Exciting areas such as big data, cyber security, app development etc.
- Various development options such as software developer (f/m/x)
What you should bring along.
- Initiative and the ability to work independently
- A goal-oriented approach to working
- Enthusiasm for programming applications
- Technical understanding and dexterity (for example installing / maintaining hardware components)
- Perseverance (to carry out lengthy troubleshooting)
- Customer orientation and strong communication skills
- A secondary school certificate or a technical diploma
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
3 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
Explore our (*) current vacancy.
We found (*) current vacancy based on your filters.
Explore our (*) current vacancies.
We found (*) current vacancies based on your filters.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).