Digitalisation management CLERK (F/M/X).
Are you enthusiastic about digitalisation and want to push things forward? Then this training is just right for you. Because digitalisation is not a foreign word for you, but an opportunity to further develop both business processes and the collaboration of people in a future-proof way. You understand the wishes of the users, calculate and evaluate the right IT solution and then even implement it yourself. No matter whether networked systems, business relationship management, data analytics, cyber security, quality assurance or project management - it won't work without you!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN WITH US.
- Implementation and planning of agile projects
- Analysis and evaluation of customer requirements from a commercial and IT perspective
- Further development of the BMW community
- Programming languages (e.g. Java, C ++)
- Expert knowledge of business programmes and instruments
- Use your personal strengths in different departments
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AFTERWARDS.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Innovative projects
- Controlling and working in agile teams
- Exciting areas such as quality management, marketing, purchasing, sales etc.
- A wide range of training and specialisation options
- Work in an international environment at different locations
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING ALONG.
- Motivation and personal initiative
- Take pleasure in collaborating with other people in a multicultural/ international environment
- Interest in IT
- Analytical skills
- Enjoy problem solving
- Organisational skills
- Future-oriented, open way of working
- Understanding for business contexts and processes
- Customer centricity and strong communication skills
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- An intermediate school-leaving certificate or an advanced school-leaving certificate (A-Levels)
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
3 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).
After my apprenticeship, I will be a graduate in business administration and a programmer all in one.
Information Technology Clerk