IT specialist for digital interconnection (f/m/x).
Technology and IT: Two things that inspire you? With us you become an IT expert who optimises complex production processes and who has an eye on digital production control. You work on solutions for challenging problems and act as an interface between IT and production. This is how you ensure smooth automated processes and the digitalisation of our production systems.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN WITH US.
- Independent planning and implementation of agile IT projects
- Knowledge of the BMW IT world and participation in its further development in the field of artificial intelligence
- Implementing network environments
- Programming languages (e.g. Java or C ++)
- Development of cyber security concepts to defend IT systems against hacker attacks
- Setting up autonomous assistance and transport systems
- Automation of modern production machines and systems
- Correction of errors by using expert and diagnostic systems
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AFTERWARDS.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Different areas of assignments in one of our agile IT teams
- Innovative IT projects in areas such as industry 4.0, cyber security, smart production, etc.
- Various training opportunities such as IT security expert (f/m/x) or software developer (f/m/x)
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING ALONG.
- Motivation and personal initiative
- Interest in IT and programming
- Technical understanding and skill (e.g. installing hardware components)
- Organised and accurate way of working
- Interest in learning new things
- Analytical thinking
- Enjoy solving complex problems
- Mathematical and logical understanding
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- A secondary school certificate or a technical diploma
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
YOUR APPRENTICESHIP DURATION.
3 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).