Study Management Information Systems (B. Sc.) at BMW Bank.
Note: This dual study programme is offered as a degree programme with in-depth practical training.
At the BMW Bank GmbH, a 100% subsidiary of the BMW AG, we are united by the enthusiasm for conveying the joy of driving to our customers with modern financial solutions. As part of BMW Financial Services, a division of the BMW Group, we are one of the most successful providers of financial services in the automotive banking sector.
We offer you the opportunity to complete a dual degree in busines informatics. Depending on the specialisation in the practical phases (accounting, controlling, data management/ data protection), you will get to know a different focus at our company. With us, you not only speak to finance and IT specialists, but also work with databases and develop solutions based on the programming languages you have learned.
What you will learn with us.
- The best of both worlds: You will gain in-depth specialist knowledge in the business informatics course and, at the same time, valuable practical experience with us in Munich
- The dual study takes place in the block model with a duration of 3 years and you will receive a Bachelor of Science degree
- Interesting and extensive insights into the finance/ controlling/ data and IT environment of a bank
- Departments that look forward to your support
- Great opportunities for your individual development and further training with regular feedback rounds and a training plan tailored to you
- Individual training in every practical phase
- Personal support from a mentor during your training
- Possibility for a foreign assignment (between 1-3 months) in one of our foreign branches
- Professional specialisation as part of the preparation of your Bachelor thesis in the last academic year
What you should bring along.
- Data management, finance and IT are right up your street
- Analytical and mathematical skills and you also have a high affinity for IT
- You would like to use these skills to find technical solutions for our company
- Further, you enjoy working with numbers, information and data
- You have a high level of initiative and organisational skills
- You are involved in extracurricular projects or have gained experience through initial internships
- You will complete or have completed your (technical) university entrance qualification or high school diploma with good results
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO.
We offer you a takeover guarantee in the plants, attractive remuneration including Christmas and holiday pay, apprentice vehicle rental, optional stays abroad and many other benefits.
Duration of training and studies.
Training and study process.
The Right Application.
Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your dual studies.