Technical model builder bodyshells (f/m/x).
Do you like to work with your hands and your head? Technology is exactly your thing and you like to create something new? Then this training is just right for you. Because here you and your team are actively involved in the development of new vehicles right from the start.
What you will learn with us.
- Basics of various materials such as wood, synthetics or metal
- Building models, form studies and real components
- Operate computer-controlled milling machines
- Use of various tools
- Read CAD drawings and technical sketches
- Preparation of workshop drawings with design information
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Assignments in the areas of development, technical integration or in design as a mould designer
- Various training opportunities such as mould designer (f/m/x), master craftsman (f/m/x) or technician (f/m/x)
What you should bring along.
- A passion for technology
- A talent for working with your hands
- The desire to work with metal, wood and synthetic materials
- Creativity and pleasure in drawing
- Enjoy working independently in a team
- Interest in maths and geometry
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- A school-leaving certificate or an intermediate school-leaving certificate
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
3.5 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).