Social insurance clerk (f/m/x).
Your future career.
You are a social insurance clerk who safeguards the wellbeing of our employees with your expert knowledge of health insurance. You are there for any employee who needs you in times of need to advise them on all matters relating to their healthcare and social insurance needs – and to support them in finding just the right solution.
What you will learn with us.
- Your apprenticeship will provide you with experience that’s as diverse as the employees you support. Because each process and file you take responsibility for represents a real person, you will be taught how to professionally handle meetings with employees where they often speak openly about very personal matters.
- As well as developing your communication skills so you can deal with people’s needs tactfully and compassionately, you will also learn everything you need to know about legal and business management so you can provide them with expert advice on all matters relating to their healthcare insurance.
- This will include processing requests and following up with questions in order to clearly show employees their legal possibilities and options.
What you can expect afterwards.
- As a qualified social insurance clerk you will be able to put your expertise to work with us in the areas of employee consultancy and processing at our regional BMW BKK offices– or at our insurance and contributions department in Dingolfing.
- Should you wish, we will also support you in taking your training further to become a health insurance expert or health insurance manager.
What you should bring along.
- A passion for dealing with people
- Interest in computers, numbers and finances
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- A proactive and confident approach to work
- An intermediate school-leaving certificate, vocational diploma or advanced school-leaving certificate (A-Levels)
What you can look forward to.
- Very good apprenticeship pay
- Security and excellent social benefits
- Flexible working hours and free-time compensation
- Various, exciting tasks
- A great working atmosphere and super team
- Expert personal support
- Numerous options for further development during and after your apprenticeship
- An apprenticeship qualification with one of the world’s leading car manufacturers
Your apprenticeship duration..
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).