Social insurance clerk (f/m/x).
Do you love dealing with people and are you a good advisor? Then this training is just right for you. Because you advise us as an employer and your BMW colleagues as employees in all their questions about benefits in health and long-term care insurance. You are there for everyone, know advice and always find the best solution.
What you will learn with us.
- Conducting customer conversations
- Dealing with customers (tact, empathy and communication skills)
- Checking and questioning inquiries
- Legal and business basics
- Legal options and alternatives in advice
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Customer and processing at the BMW BKK locations or in the insurance and contribution department in Dingolfing
- Multifaceted daily work routine with many different projects
- Various training opportunities such as health insurance specialist (f/m/x) or health insurance business administrator (f/m/x)
What you should bring along.
- A passion for dealing with people
- Interest in computers, numbers and finances
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Passion for legal and business topics
- A proactive and confident approach to work
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- An intermediate school-leaving certificate, vocational diploma or advanced school-leaving certificate (A-Levels)
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
3 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).