Retail trade specialist (f/m/x).
Are you communicative, reliable and organised? Then this training is just right for you. Because we make you a versatile all-rounder. You can put your skills to the test in many different areas relating to Mini and BMW, from administration to the sale of automotive parts, accessories and lifestyle items.
What you will learn with us.
- Expert knowledge in customer service and sales
- Basic knowledge in the areas of purchasing, warehousing, product presentation and shipping
- Processes in a car dealership from A to Z
What you can expect afterwards.
- Good chances for a professional start in one of our BMW dealerships
- Order, issue and provide goods
- Supervision of workshops
- Organization of orders
- Advice and sales talks with customers
- Various training opportunities such as business expert (w/m/x), commercial specialist (w/m/x) from the Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK) or retail management expert (w/m/x).
What you should bring along.
- Interest in commercial topics and logistics
- Passion for BMW and MINI
- Safe handling of numbers
- Enjoy teamwork and customer contact
- Independent work and personal initiative
- Organisational skills and reliability
- Good communication skills - both written and oral
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- A school-leaving certificate or an intermediate school-leaving certificate
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
3 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).