Management and Project Assistant (f/m/x).
Do you have a talent for organisation and communication and are persuasive? Then this apprenticeship is just right for you. As active management and project team support, you will help shape the transformation process in a digitalised and globalised working environment.
What you will learn with us.
- Basic knowledge in a wide range of company areas, such as human resources, sales, finance, purchasing and public relations
- Organise, coordinate and carry out project and office management processes
- Processing of personnel-related tasks taking into account data protection and security as well as legal requirements
- Research, preparation and presentation of data and information
- Use of accounting systems and tools
- Communication with customers as well as internal and external partners - also in English
- Business English language course (certificate upon completion)
- Basic knowledge in project management (classic and agile)
- Modern and agile work in a globally networked company
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry after successful completion of the final IHK examination to an office management clerk (f/m/x)
- Areas of assignments in the secretariat, as an assistance or in the processing in a commercial or technical area
- Independent preparation of presentation templates, business letters and statistics
- Organisation of trips, appointments and meetings with national and international business partners
- Management and team support in project work
What you should bring along.
- Organisational talent
- A yen for a variety of tasks and projects
- A proactive approach to working independently
- Enjoyment in dealing with people
- Good communication skills - both written and oral
- An intermediate school-leaving certificate or advanced school-leaving certificate (A-Levels) with English as a foreign language
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
3 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
Explore our (*) current vacancy.
We found (*) current vacancy based on your filters.
Explore our (*) current vacancies.
We found (*) current vacancies based on your filters.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).