Mechanic - motorcycle technology (f/m/x).
Passion for motorcycles meets passion for reliability. You take care of the undiminished joy of our legendary white and blue racers. Because you take care of the maintenance and repair of our motorcycles.
What you will learn with us.
- Comprehensive basic knowledge in electronics, electrical engineering and hydraulics
- Welding and soldering
- Professional testing of motorcycle components
- Repair of all components such as cladding, frame, wheels, engine, transmission and electronics
- Error diagnosis and derivation of appropriate measures
What you can expect afterwards.
- Good chances for a professional start in one of our BMW dealerships or with a BMW partner
- Participation in the daily business of the workshop
- Direct customer contact
- Exciting tasks in production and assembly
- Various training and specialisation options such as manufacturing specialist (f/m/x), master craftsman (f/m/x) or technician (f/m/x)
What you should bring along.
- Interest in technology, electrics and electronics
- A talent for working with your hands
- The desire to work independently within a team
- Interest in maths and physics
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- A school-leaving certificate or an intermediate school-leaving certificate
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
3.5 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).