Marketing communications clerk (f/m/x).
You don't zap away when there is advertising on TV? Do you only watch the Superbowl because of the commercials? And do you prefer the BMW and MINI spots? Then this training is just right for you. Because we not only make you a specialist in advertising and marketing, but also an expert for the BMW Group.
What you will learn with us.
- Marketing and advertising of our premium vehicles and services
- Knowledge of digital and classic advertising and marketing tools
- Creation of flyers, posters, smartphone apps or Facebook posts
- Planning of promotional events
What you can expect afterwards.
- Good chances for a professional start in one of our BMW dealerships
- Collaboration in marketing and press departments or in specialist departments of BMW or MINI dealerships
- Challenges in new projects
- Various training and specialisation options such as expert merchant (f/m/x), commercial specialist (f/m/x) or business economist (f/m/x)
What you should bring along.
- Passion for our vehicles
- Initiative and working independently
- Organisational talent with attention to detail
- Good communication skills - both written and oral
- Openness towards new situations and people
- Command of at least one foreign language (English is an advantage)
- Enjoy working and exchanging in a team
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- An intermediate school-leaving certificate
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
3 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).