MACHINING MECHANIC (F/M/x).
Moving big things with a lot of love for technical details - is that your thing? That is great, because you manufacture components that make a significant contribution to “sheer driving pleasure” in our state-of-the-art vehicles. Your special skills are required - because it depends on millimetre-precise work.
What you will learn with us.
- Dealing with the most modern machines
- Basic knowledge of conventional machine tools and CNC-controlled high-tech manufacturing systems
- Manufacture of precision components in single or series production from various materials
- Programming, setting up, controlling, repairing the systems
- Implementation of quality controls
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry
- Continuous development
- Various assignment possibilities
- Tool construction, repair, manufacture of individual or series components
- Further development and specialisation options such as manufacturing specialist (f/m/x), technician (f/m/x), master craftsman (f/m/x) or a further study
What you should bring along.
- A passion for technology
- A talent for working with your hands
- The ability to think spatially and logically
- Interest in technical drawings and devices
- A school-leaving certificate or an intermediate school-leaving certificate (Plant Eisenach: intermediate school-leaving certificate)
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
3,5 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
Explore our (*) current vacancy.
We found (*) current vacancy based on your filters.
Explore our (*) current vacancies.
We found (*) current vacancies based on your filters.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).
Apprenticeship as a Machining Mechanic (f/m) at the BMW Group.