Machine and System Operator (f/m/x)
You like working with metals and are fascinated by high-tech and highly complex production systems, then this could be your future everyday work. Because you are right at the place where the sheet metals get their shape. You and your team ensure that the high-tech production of our product range stays up and running. You know exactly where the problem is when there is a malfunction and you are the expert when it comes to the control and maintenance of state-of-the-art production systems.
What you will learn with us.
- Setting up, operating, controlling and monitoring machines and systems in production
- Preparation of work processes
- Selection and application of test methods and means
- Selecting and application of manual and machine manufacturing techniques
- Selection of materials and their processing according to technical documents
- Use of control and regulation devices
- Maintenance of machines and systems as well as troubleshooting
- Independent implementation of quality assurance measures
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Operation, control and installation of our automated production systems, independently and in a team
- Independent maintenance of machines and systems as well as solving technical problems
- Crediting of the apprenticeship for a further 3 or 3 ½ year occupation, such as Tool, Cutting or Industrial Mechanic
What you should bring along.
- Good understanding of math and physics
- Good English knowledge
- Skilled craftsmanship
- Practiced fine motor skills
- Motivation and initiative
- Ability to work in a team
- Technical understanding
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- A school-leaving certificate or an intermediate school-leaving certificate
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurant
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).