IT systems electronics technician (f/m/x).
In addition to manual skills, you also got a talent for digitalisation? Then this training is just right for you. Nothing works at the BMW Group without your extensive specialist knowledge. Because to develop and build the future of mobility, the latest IT systems are required. You take over the planning of IT systems for all areas, install hardware and software and also ensure that these run smoothly.
What you will learn with us.
- Basics of modern IT
- knowledge of important hardware and software solutions
- Programming and installation of information and telecommunication technology systems
- Systematic analysis of errors and their elimination
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry
- Maintenance of our production facilities in production or the operating systems in our IT
- A wide range of training and specialisation options
What you should bring along.
- A passion for computers
- A logical mind
- An intuitive understanding of technology
- Interest in maths, physics and English
- A qualifying diploma from secondary school / secondary modern school or middle school
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
3 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
* This apprenticeship located in Regensburg might contain placements and/or permanent position at our location in Munich.
Explore our (*) current vacancy.
We found (*) current vacancy based on your filters.
Explore our (*) current vacancies.
We found (*) current vacancies based on your filters.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).