IT specialist for systems integration (f/m/x).
Numbers, technology and IT: three things that inspire you? Then you are exactly right here! Because in this training you plan, configure, support and manage the most modern IT systems. This also includes solving application and system problems and the associated safe handling of expert and diagnostic systems. Of course, the needs of the users are always in the foreground.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN WITH US.
- Independent design and implementation of complex information technology systems through the integration of hardware and software components
- Get to know which systems are best suited for which application
- Systematic analysis and elimination of faults that occur using special diagnostic software
- Install new systems and training for users
- Customer contact by solving system problems from internal and external users
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AFTERWARDS.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Different areas of assignments in one of our agile IT teams
- Innovative IT projects
- Various training opportunities such as IT security expert (f/m/x) or software developer (f/m/x)
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING ALONG.
- Individual responsibility
- Enjoy programming applications
- Technical understanding and skill (e.g. installing / maintaining hardware components)
- Perseverance and flexibility
- Customer orientation and expressiveness
- Analytical thinking
- Enjoy working with people
- Enjoy solving problems
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- A secondary school certificate or a technical diploma
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurant
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
YOUR APPRENTICESHIP DURATION.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).