IT specialist (f/m/x) for systems integration.
Your future career.
Figures, technology, and computers: do these three things get you excited? Then you are the right specialist (f/m/x) in the field of system integration! Within the scope of this training you plan and configure IT systems and/or manage and administer them. This also includes solving application and system problems and the accompanying safe handling of expert and diagnostic systems. The user needs are always at the forefront.
What you will learn with us.
- As part of your training to become a specialist in computer systems integration (f/m/x), you will learn how to design and implement complex information systems by integrating hardware and software components.
- You have a varied workday and numerous fields of application: If the IT isn’t running as it should, then you will be called in. You can systematically diagnose problems and fix them with the help of special diagnostic software.
- You are also at the forefront of the user experience: you help to install new systems and train the users to work with them independently. In these cases you can help clarify for both internal and external users which systems are most suitable for their use and you are always available to sort out system problems at any time.
What you can expect afterwards.
- After successful training, you have numerous opportunities for further training, for example to become a specialist, an industrial business administrator or a technician.
What you should bring along.
- An intermediate school-leaving certificate or advanced school-leaving certificate (A-Levels)
- A strong affinity to numbers
- Experienced dextrous skills (e.g. replacing hardware components in IT systems)
- Creativity (e.g. integrating novel IT solutions)
- Persistence (for example, in the case of lengthy troubleshooting)
- Oral communication skills
- Outgoing personality
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training and internship remuneration
- Security and exceptional benefits
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Many development opportunities during and after your training
- An apprenticeship at one of the most successful automobile manufacturers in the world
Your apprenticeship duration.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).