IT SPECIALIST FOR DATA AND PROCESS ANALYSIS (F/M/X).
Do you love finding solutions to complex problems? Do you have a passion for IT and digitisation? Then this training is just right for you. Because you are the specialist for handling data and information. Whether development or customer data, you know where to find the right information and how to prepare it. Your IT know-how is essential for all areas of the company. Whether autonomous driving, connected vehicles, data analytics, app development, cyber security or machine learning – it won’t work without you!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN WITH US.
- Implementation of various agile IT projects
- Basic knowledge of the BMW Group IT world and participation in its further development
- Data and information protection
- Extract, analyse, prepare and present data
- Programming languages (e.g. Java, C ++)
- Data analysis methods: deep learning, artificial neural networks, data mining and big data
- Use your personal strengths in different departments
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AFTERWARDS.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Possible areas of application: big data, cyber security, app development or similar
- Agile working, independently or in a team
- Innovative IT projects
- A wide range of training and specialisation options
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING ALONG.
- Motivation and initiative
- Enjoy working with other people in a multicultural / international environment
- Interest in IT and programming
- Organised and accurate way of working
- Interest in learning new things
- Analytical thinking
- Enjoy solving complex problems
- Mathematical and logical understanding
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- Middle maturity or (technical) high school diploma
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
YOUR APPRENTICESHIP DURATION.
3 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).