Can you handle other people well? You can compete with Stromberg and Co. in terms of appearance and expressiveness and want to expand your skills at a leading global car manufacturer? Then this training is just right for you.
Insurance broker (f/m/x).
What you will learn with us.
- Basics of various tasks of an insurance broker (f/m/x)
- Detailed understanding of premium financial products (focus: insurance)
- Support with recordings, services and incoming payments
- Cooperation in industrial insurance and private insurance
- Customer service
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Advising new and existing customers on financial products and insurance
- Processing claims and benefits
- Assignments in various departments
- Various training opportunities such as certified auditor (f/m/x) or business administrator (f/m/x)
What you should bring along.
- Enjoy working with people
- Initiative and critical thinking
- Communication skills and persuasiveness
- Quick grasp
- Organisational talent
- Interest in maths, German and English
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- An intermediate school-leaving certificate or advanced school-leaving certificate (A-Levels)
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO.
We offer you a takeover guarantee in the plants, attractive remuneration including Christmas and holiday pay, apprentice vehicle rental, optional stays abroad and many other benefits.
3 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).