Industrial mechanic (f/m/x).
You can't decide which job to go for? Then just do an apprenticeship as a machine fitter (f/m/x), system maker (f/m/x) and precision mechanic (f/m/x). How should that work? Quite simply - with an apprenticeship as an industrial mechanic (f/m/x). You make sure that the high-tech production of our complete product range remains up and running. Because you know where the problem is when there is a malfunction and you are the expert (f/m/x) when it comes to the control and maintenance of state-of-the-art production systems.
What you will learn with us.
- Basics about materials and their processing
- Expert knowledge around modern control technology, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and CNC technology
- Familiarisation with state-of-the-art robot technology
- Monitoring work processes
- Detection and elimination of faults
- Setup, commissioning, control, monitoring and maintenance of modern production facilities and manufacturing systems
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Teamwork with colleagues from other departments, as well as independent work
- Work independently on various projects
- Management, maintenance and servicing of highly automated, computer-controlled systems
- Various training and specialisation options such as production specialist (f/m/x), master (f/m/x) or technician (f/m/x) or a further study
What you should bring along.
- Enjoy working with high-tech machines and systems
- Enjoy working with precision
- Interest in maths, physics and English
- Enjoy the exchange with other departments
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- A school-leaving certificate or an intermediate school-leaving certificate (Plant Leipzig: intermediate school-leaving certificate)
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
3.5 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
Dual vocational apprenticeship with a university entrance qualification.
APPRENTICESHIP FOR THE DEAF.
In Leipzig, we work together with the occupational training centre and can therefore offer apprenticeships for this professional field especially for people with hearing impairments. The application takes place via the regular job advertisements.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship or a dual apprenticeship with university of applied sciences entrance qualification (DBFH) at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).