Industrial clerk (f/m/x).
You are an organisational talent and don't let anything upset you - especially not Excel spreadsheets or international partners? Are you curious by nature, want to know everything exactly and achieve your goals? Then this training is just right for you. Because you are the all-rounder who knows all commercial areas and always keeps an eye on the big picture.
What you will learn with us.
- Expert knowledge in all commercial areas: materials management, production management, personnel management, sales and accounting
- Dealing with important IT programmes as well as presentation and project management tools
- Cooperation with other specialist departments, project teams and external partners
What you can expect afterwards.
- Good chances for a career start
- Support in business processes such as the initiation of orders over the service up to the realisation
- Versatile applications in all areas of operation
- Implementing own projects together with different departments in the company
- Various training opportunities such as industrial specialist (f/m/x), personnel specialist (f/m/x) or business economist (f/m/x)
What you should bring along.
- Interest in IT and computers
- Convincing personality and organisational talent
- Enjoying diverse exchanges with other people
- Flexible working method and quick comprehension
- Good communication skills - both written and oral
- Determined and accurate way of working
- Maths, German and English fun
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- An intermediate school-leaving certificate or advanced school-leaving certificate (A-Levels)
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
3 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).