Foundry mechanic (f/m/x).
You want to give driving pleasure a shape? In this training you will learn to control and monitor highly complex and modern foundry systems. You produce the heart of every BMW: our high-performance engines. In this varied job, you can live out your passion for technology every day and work with your team to ensure the perfect quality of our engines.
What you will learn with us.
- Basics of important body and chassis components for the production of engines
- Expert knowledge in the processing and workmanship of metal as well as in shaping, melting and casting
- Operation of the high-tech systems, as well as their monitoring and repair
- Manufacture of high quality castings
- Adequate inspection and approval of castings
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry into the ultra-modern foundry in Landshut
- Cooperation in all areas of casting processing
- Multifaceted challenges in a strong team
- Diverse further development and specialisation options such foreman (f/m/x), master (f/m/x) or technician (f/m/x)
What you should bring along.
- A passion for working with your hands
- Interest in technology and modern machinery
- Diligence and precision
- Determined and motivated way of working
- A talent for working with numbers
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- A qualifying higher education or school-leaving certificate
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
3.5 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).