Electronics technician (f/m/x) for system technology.
Our production is highly automated and equipped with modern equipment, but of course it does not run by itself. Do you want to make sure that everything runs smoothly and that no malfunction can slow us down? Then you are more than right here. Because as an electronics technician (f/m/x) for system technology you work on our high-tech production facilities and react at lightning speed when it comes to recognising, correcting or preventing problems.
What you will learn with us.
- Well-founded knowledge of electrics, electronics, drive and control technology, pneumatics, hydraulics and PC technology
- Establishment of modern machines and systems in high-tech production
- Maintenance and repair of these machines and systems
- Execution of error analyses and systematic solution of problems
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry
- Maintenance of the production facilities
- Solving of electrical problems
- Various training opportunities such as manufacturing specialist (f/m/x), master (f/m/x), technician (f/m/x) or a further study
What you should bring along.
- Interest in high-tech and electronics
- Enthusiasm for logical connections
- Interested in systematically analysing and solving problems
- Enjoy the exchange with other departments
- Enjoying maths, physics and English
- Qualifying graduation from secondary school or middle school (plant Berlin: middle school diploma or (technical) high school diploma)
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
3.5 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
Explore our (*) current vacancy.
We found (*) current vacancy based on your filters.
Explore our (*) current vacancies.
We found (*) current vacancies based on your filters.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship or a dual apprenticeship with university of applied sciences entrance qualification (DBFH) at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).
Apprenticeship as Electronics Technician for System Technology.