Electronics technician (f/m/x) for system technology.
Your future career.
You are an indispensable electronics technician for system technology who monitors our state-of-the-art plants to ensure that technical defects never bring our production to a halt. You make it your daily mission to proactively identify potential problems, implement preventative measures and expertly resolve issues with lightning speed.
What you will learn with us.
- Your apprenticeship will teach you everything you need to know in order to keep our high-tech production plants running smoothly.
- Under the guidance of our expert trainers you will learn all about the electrical, electronics, drive control, pneumatic and hydraulic systems in our plants and the software that runs them.
- Step by step, you will also be taught how to control, maintain and repair all systems so you can confidently track down errors and expertly resolve issues before they ever become ‘issues’.
What you can expect afterwards.
- As a qualified electronics technician specialised in system technology your skills will always be in demand with us in our state-of-the-art production plants. Here, you will have the opportunity to work both independently and with other production specialists to take on the dynamic challenge of keeping our plants running smoothly.
- Should you wish, you could also take your training further in a specialist field to become a production expert, master craftsman or technician – or study further with our support.
What you should bring along.
- A passion for modern technology and electronics
- A logical mind and intuitive grasp of interconnections
- The desire to systematically analyse and solve problems
- Enjoyment in exchanging ideas and information with other specialists
- Interest in maths, physics and English
- A school-leaving certificate or an intermediate school-leaving certificate (Plant Berlin: intermediate school-leaving certificate or advanced school-leaving certificate (A-Levels))
What you can look forward to.
- Very good apprenticeship pay
- Security and excellent social benefits
- Flexible working hours and free-time compensation
- Various, exciting tasks
- A great working atmosphere and super team
- Expert personal support
- Numerous options for further development during and after your apprenticeship
- An apprenticeship qualification with one of the world’s leading car manufacturers
Your apprenticeship duration.
This career is also offered at our Dingolfing site as part of our DBFH programme.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship or a dual apprenticeship with university of applied sciences entrance qualification (DBFH) at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).
Apprenticeship as Electronics Technician for System Technology.