Electronics engineer (f/m/x) for automation engineering technology.
Tinkering is more than a hobby for you and technology is your passion? Then you are exactly right with us. Your day-to-day work could hardly be more exciting, because you are not only on the whole factory premises, but at the same time always close to people. The analysis of functional relationships and process flows of automated systems are just as much a part of your field of activity as the installation and adjustment of electrical or hydraulic drive systems.
What you will learn with us.
- Setting up electrical installations and analysing functional relationships and process flows of automated systems
- Working with sensor and operating systems - i.e. assemble, configure, program and adjust
- Set up measurement, control and regulation technology facilities
- Integration of components in overall systems and their delivery to customers
- Operation and maintenance of automation and connected systems
- Locating, analysing and eliminating faults using test software and diagnostic systems
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry with above-tariff conditions
- Maintenance of our automated production systems, independently and in a team
- Independent planning and programming of new systems for the best possible production process
- solving technical problems
- Various training opportunities such as master (f/m/x), technician (f/m/x) or a further study
What you should bring along.
- Strong understanding of maths and physics
- Good English knowledge
- Skilled craftsmanship
- Practiced fine motor skills
- Motivation and initiative
- Enjoy working in a team
- Technical understanding
- Flexibility (adapting to changing work locations for repair and installation work)
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- Qualifying completion of general school/ secondary education
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
3.5 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).