Chemistry laboratory technician (f/m/x).
If you want to shape the future of mobility, you have to intensively deal with new materials that, for example, make our vehicles lighter and more environmentally friendly. If that is what you want to do, then you are exactly right here. Because as a chemical laboratory assistant (f/m/x) you can live out your interest in the natural sciences and help shape or even reinvent the future of mobility every day.
What you will learn with us.
- Basic knowledge of important chemical laboratory utensils such as scales and measuring cylinders
- Work on computer-controlled high-tech analysis devices
- Research or determination of the properties and composition of materials
- Taking qualified samples
- Creation of laboratory reports
- Systematic approach to challenges and targeted problem solving
- Exchange with colleagues from various departments
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry
- Cooperation in the area of manufacturing and development
- Get to know new exciting areas such as environmental protection
- Develop solutions to reduce environmental pollution
- A wide range of training opportunities in your field, such as to industrial supervisor (f/m/x) or state-certified technician (f/m/x)
What you should bring along.
- Enjoy chemistry, science and high-tech
- Enjoy experimentation and precise work
- Enthusiasm for logical connections
- Middle maturity or (technical) high school diploma
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias
- Fitness and leisure opportunities
Explore our (*) current vacancy.
We found (*) current vacancy based on your filters.
Explore our (*) current vacancies.
We found (*) current vacancies based on your filters.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).