Car sprayer (f/m/x).
You look at the outside first? The perfect look, a unique colour and perfect workmanship - all of that has to be right? Then you are made for this training. Because you make a vehicle a design object that causes goose bumps and makes the heart of every car fan beat faster.
What you will learn with us.
- Basic knowledge of the most varied materials and working techniques of a vehicle spraye
- Master manual and automatic work processes
- Contribution of creative and artistic ideas for the creation and design of surfaces
- Mix approximately 4,500 different shades
What you can expect afterwards.
- Unlimited direct entry
- Activities in all areas of surface technology
- Work with state-of-the-art coating processes such as priming, topcoat application as well as in the control and rework areas
- Independent work in own projects
- Various training opportunities such as master (f/m/x), technician (f/m/x), business economist (f/m/x) or business economist (f/m/x)
What you should bring along.
- Pleasure in manual work
- Enjoy working with colours and shapes
- Technical understanding
- Reliability and enjoyment of precise work
- Desire for independent work as well as teamwork
- Fluent in German (B2 level)
- A school-leaving certificate or an intermediate school-leaving certificate
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration incl. Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Development opportunities
- Attractive vehicle rental
- Subsidised residential facilities (only in Munich)
- Subsidy for meals and travel expenses
- Benefits and employee discounts
- Company restaurants and cafeterias*
- Fitness and leisure opportunities*
*Offer may vary at the individual locations and in our dealerships
3 years with the possibility to shorten the apprenticeship duration in case of very good school and company performances.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).