Car Sales Management Assistant (f/m/x).
Your future career.
Have you got a good feel for the wishes and needs of customers? Have you got an open mind and an all-round interesting personality? Then start training as a car sales specialist in one of our branches. It will make you well qualified for a career in the automotive industry.
What you will learn with us.
- You will become an all-rounder with us. During your 3-year apprenticeship, you will get to know everything about a car dealership: From service to sales, from commercial know-how to marketing.
- Working with modern communication media and IT systems is second nature for you.
- Whether it is the sale of parts and accessories, servicing, or advising about vehicles, the focus is always on the customers and their satisfaction with our products and services.
What you can expect afterwards.
- After your extensive training you will be an expert in vehicles and their service requirements. You will know everything about working processes and the day-to-day business in a car dealership and accordingly you can be deployed anywhere.
- As a Car sales management assistant you will take on commercial duties and responsibilities in automobile sales, process orders and prepare documents for sales contracts. Your work will encompass more than administration, as you will also be the first point of contact with the customer.
- In addition, you will be involved in marketing activities as well as in the procurement or sale of motor vehicle parts and accessories.
- You can also specialise after your apprenticeship through further training, courses and seminars to become a qualified marketing expert, a commercial specialist, or a business administrator.
What you should bring along.
- A passion for our cars and motorbikes
- Organisational talent
- Strong and persuasive communication skills
- A confident attitude and outgoing personality
- Enjoyment in dealing with people
- Good language skills, both written and oral
- An intermediate school-leaving certificate
What you can look forward to.
- Very good apprenticeship pay
- Security and excellent social benefits
- Flexible working hours and free-time compensation
- Various, exciting tasks
- A great working atmosphere and super team
- Expert personal support
- Numerous options for further development during and after your apprenticeship
- An apprenticeship qualification with one of the world’s leading car manufacturers
Your apprenticeship duration.
Car Sales Management Assistant plus qualification for BMW Junior Salesman (f/m/x).
Two trainings in one package – a great alternative to studies. In the second year of your apprenticeship you get the possibility to qualify an extensive extra training. If you have the talent, we will support you with professional training modules. You can complete them during your apprenticeship. But now it is time for activating your application as a Car Sales Management Assistant. Good luck!
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps. Information on the application period can be found on the webpage of the location where you would like to start your apprenticeship (see below).