Drive - The Onboarding Programme of the BMW Group.
We currently employ around 130.000 people, driving forward the future of mobility in over 140 countries. With these dimensions it can be easy to lose track. That’s why we’ve developed the Drive programme: A comprehensive onboarding programme for all our newcomers, to experience what actually drives us at the BMW Group.
The perfect way to start the future.
How can you participate in the Drive Programme?
The programme is aimed at all of our new colleagues who’ve made it through the recruiting process and now belong to our BMW Group team. All newcomers will automatically participate in the programme in their first 12 months, in consultation with their respective department. The modules can be chosen freely – so each newcomer can get the individual introduction that best fits his or her needs!
What are the programme contents?
The available modules include:
- Various onboarding events with senior company representatives that provide insight into our organisation and corporate philosophy
- An assignment in vehicle assembly in one of our state-of-the-art plants to get up close and personal with vehicle production
- Personality training for the personal development of our young professionals and professionals
- A brand ambassador training programme at the BMW Group Brand and Customer Institute
- Numerous other Drive-Events that allow our newcomers to look, and network, beyond their own specific fields
Depending on the newcomer’s field of work, there are also a wide range of subject-specific modules that aim to familiarise him or her with the respective subject area in advance.