All person that gives his/ her personal data through our web site: BMW Group Career Mexico, available in the following link (https://www.bmwgroup.jobs/mx/es.html#location=MX,MX/SanLuisPotosi-SanLuisPotosi,MX/OTHER) or the recruitment events with the purpose to be selected for the recruitment and selection process for a vacancy.
Personal Data required for the process are the following:
1. Identification Data: name, age, date and birth place, marital status, sign and physical characteristics (height, weight, complexion, scars and blood type).
2. Laboral Data: last position, entry and termination date of the last job, work address, e-mail, educational career, degrees and languages.
3. Contact Data: personal address, personal e-mail, telephone number and cellphone number.
The following sensitive data could be required during the process:
1. Nationality and migratory status;
2. Financial Data: payroll receipts, compensations, social security number, bank account statement, law benefits and tax withholding.
3. Health Data: information about valuation, preservation, care, improvement and recovery of physical and mind health, present, past or future as well as genetic information and sexual life.
With the purpose to validate the data, BMW SLP will required the following documentation: birth certificate, home bill, official id and scholar degree.
For foreign people it will be required the migratory documents, passport and other documents by the Foreign Affairs.
The personal data you make available to us, including sensitive, financial and property data it’ll be treated in accomplishment with the Mexican law with the solely purpose to make the selection and recruitment decisions, make evaluations for hiring a vacancy, labor investigations, to ask for personal and work references, keep in touch with the candidate and do the file as a new employee if it’s the case.
To prevent the non-authorized access into your personal data and with the purpose to ensure that the information will be use with the solely purpose settled in this privacy notice, we have established physical, electronic and administrative procedures using technology to limit the use and disclosure of your personal data, allowing us treat it as it should, your personal data won’t be use for marketing goals, advertising and commercial research.