For the purposes of the Privacy Notice is meant as BMW Group all the controlling, controlled and subsidiary Company for BMW SLP, S.A. DE C.V.
I. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RESPONSIBLE
BMW SLP, S. A. de C. V. (BMW SLP), Boulevard BMW No.655 Parque Industrial Desarrollo Logistik Villa de Reyes, San Luis Potosí, C.P. 79526, Mexico, is responsible of the treatment of your personal data according with the law requirements estipulate in article 3° point VIX of the Federal Law for Personal Data Protection in Individuals Possession.
II. TREATMENT PURPOSES AND PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
All person that gives his/ her personal data through our web site: BMW Group Career Mexico, available in the following link (https://www.bmwgroup.jobs/mx/es.html#location=MX,MX/SanLuisPotosi-SanLuisPotosi,MX/OTHER) or the recruitment events with the purpose to be selected for the recruitment and selection process for a vacancy.
Personal Data required for the process are the following:
1. Identification Data: name, age, date and birth place, marital status, sign and physical characteristics (height, weight, complexion, scars and blood type).
2. Laboral Data: last position, entry and termination date of the last job, work address, e-mail, educational career, degrees and languages.
3. Contact Data: personal address, personal e-mail, telephone number and cellphone number.
The following sensitive data could be required during the process:
1. Nationality and migratory status;
2. Financial Data: payroll receipts, compensations, social security number, bank account statement, law benefits and tax withholding.
3. Health Data: information about valuation, preservation, care, improvement and recovery of physical and mind health, present, past or future as well as genetic information and sexual life.
With the purpose to validate the data, BMW SLP will required the following documentation: birth certificate, home bill, official id and scholar degree.
For foreign people it will be required the migratory documents, passport and other documents by the Foreign Affairs.
The personal data you make available to us, including sensitive, financial and property data it’ll be treated in accomplishment with the Mexican law with the solely purpose to make the selection and recruitment decisions, make evaluations for hiring a vacancy, labor investigations, to ask for personal and work references, keep in touch with the candidate and do the file as a new employee if it’s the case.
To prevent the non-authorized access into your personal data and with the purpose to ensure that the information will be use with the solely purpose settled in this privacy notice, we have established physical, electronic and administrative procedures using technology to limit the use and disclosure of your personal data, allowing us treat it as it should, your personal data won’t be use for marketing goals, advertising and commercial research.
III. CONSENT FOR THE PERSONAL, SENSITIVE, FINANCIAL AND PROPERTY DATA TREATMENT
In accomplishment with the establish in the articles 8 and 9 of the Federal Law for Personal Data Protection in Individuals Possession, BMW SLP informed you that in order to collect and process your sensitive, financial and property data in the terms indicated in this notice, it is necessary to have your express consent, which is obtained with the acceptance of this notice, if you disagree please follow the procedure as it’s described in point V of this document or write to the Personal Data Responsible in the following mail firstname.lastname@example.org
IV. Transfer of the information
Your personal, sensitive and property data could be share with BMW AG in Germany or any other company part of the BMW Group, with the same treatment and purposes in terms of the clause a of the II section indicated in this document. In order of the article 36 of the Federal Law for Personal Data Protection in Individuals Possession is precise to have your express consent, which is obtained with the acceptance of this notice, if you disagree please follow the procedure as it’s described in point V of this document or write to the Personal Data Responsible in the following mail email@example.com
d) other cases
BMW SLP, S. A. de C. V. could transfer your personal data without your express consent in case that update any point in the article 37 of the Federal Law for Personal Data Protection in Individuals Possession.
V. ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION, OPPOSITION RIGHTS AND REVOCATION OF THE CONSENT.
According to the Federal Law for Personal Data Protection in Individuals Possession you could request to BMW SLP, S.A. ED C.V. the Access, rectification, cancelation (in case it is legally appropriate) or oppose the use of the personal data that has been provided, as well as revoke the consent and for that it will be necessary to fulfill the procedure that is described in the following points.
1) Send an e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, you have to provide: your full name, relation that you had or have with BMW SLP (mentioning that you were candidate, supplier, visitor, journalist or that you participate in an importer process) the data you want to have access, modify, cancel, oppose or revoke your consent; you will have to attached a copy of your personal id, as well as the documents that are relevant to attend your request. For the request of rectification it’s necessary to specify in a precisely way what would be the modification that has to be made attaching the documents that justify the validity of the request.
2) Once that you have sent your request, you will received an e-mail with the reception date. In case that your request don’t fulfill the legal requirements, you will have the following five business days to correct your request in the following ten days, if you don’t fulfill the requirements, the request will be taken as not presented.
3) In case that your application has been sent in a non-working day, it will be received as of the business day following that was sent.
4) Your application or request will be answer via e-mail within a period of twenty working days counted from the day that you received the first mail. This period could be expanded for another twenty days when the causes justify; this situation will be notifying to the owner of the personal data in accomplishment with the establish in the article 97 of the regulation for the Federal Law for Personal Data Protection in Individuals Possession.
5) In case that your application or request is made in accordance with the Federal Law for Personal Data Protection and other regulations in force, the access will be granted, your data will be rectified or canceled, your right of opposition will be enforced or your consent will be revoke between the following fifteen days since the answer of your e-mail. This period could be expanded for another fifteen days when the causes justify; this situation will be notifying to the owner of the personal data in accomplishment with the establish in the article 97 of the regulation for the Federal Law for Personal Data Protection in Individuals Possession.
In all the cases in which your application were valid, in terms of the articles 32, 33, 34 and 35 establish in the Federal Law for Personal Data Protection in Individuals Possession the delivery of the personal data will be without cost through the e-mail address that the owner of the data indicate establish for these purposes, in case it requires that the information be delivered to you in a different way, must to cover only the justified costs for shipping and the reproduction in copies or other formats that are generated.
VI. PRIVACY NOTICE IN LINE
The information related to the use of the portal of BMW Group Career, is described in the following lines. You can check in a regular basis this privacy notice due to this may change at any time and the discretion of the managers.
When you access to the portal of BMW Group Career México; we register your Internet address (this address is temporary and it’s assigned by your Internet supplier at the moment that you connect), the operative system and the Internet browser that you use. Additionally we can track the portal parts that you’re visiting. The information that we obtained is use to help us to create a better experience for the users of our Internet portal; whole this process is make without any acknowledge of your name or any other information that allow to us to identify you. While you’re visiting the portal of BMW Group Career México you do it in an anonymous way unless you decide to identify with us.
BMW SLP, S. A. de C. V., can require from you to disclose any information about your personal data, our contact formats may require as an obligatory way that you enter your e-mail address to register and give attention of your requires, doubts or suggestions and contact you to attend your information requires. Inside this formats on the web-site could be require your financial, property and sensitive data, that’s why BMW SLP ensure the most strict confidentiality with its handle.
Cookies: the cookie is a brief information that the Internet portal send to your computer, which is stored in your computer hard drive. The next time that you use our portal, we can use this information stored in the cookie to facilitate your use of our Internet web-site. A cookie allow us to know your identity unless you decide to give it to us. Most of the cookies expired after a period of time or it can be erased by you at the moment you want. You can also make your browser notify when a cookie is received, in that way you can accept or reject them. To know more details about the cookies of our site, you can consult our Cookies Policy.
VII. CONTACT OF THE DATA RESPONSIBLE
If you have any doubt of the content, interpretation or scope of our privacy notice, policies, treatment of your personal data and how to show your preferences of privacy, you can contact us by e-mail to the following address email@example.com
VIII. TO WHOM YOU CAN PRESENT YOUR CLAIMS FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you consider that your right for personal data protection has been injured for any conduct of our employees, for our actions or responses you presumed that the treatment of your personal data exist any violation to the establish by the Federal Law for Personal Data Protection in Individuals Possession, you will be able to present your claim against the Instituto Nacional de Transparencia, Acceso a la Información y Protección de Datos Personales (INAI), for further information: www.inai.org.mx.
IX. CHANGES IN THE BMW SLP PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice will be valid since the last date of updating and could be modified by the responsible in terms of the regulation that are applicable, any change will be communicated through the publishing of our new Privacy Notice in the portal of BMW Group Career México, directly in the offices of BMW SLP, S.A. DE C.V. or by the following mail to the data responsible firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: August 2018