THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO PUT THEORY INTO PRACTICE.
Whether you’re studying for your Bachelor’s Degree, you’ll always find opportunities to put theory into practice with us – complementing your studies with the invaluable real-life work experience you need to improve your chances of following the career you’ve always wanted.
With us, you’ll be able to really put your talent to work, benefit from financial support while exploring different career options, experience our working culture up close, and develop the knowledge and proof your skills in order to get one step closer to be a considered candidate for a career path within the company.
What is like to do your Internship in BMW GROUP MEXICO?
The main objective of the program, is allow the development for you, with challenges and real scenarios of the actual industry, where, with a multicultural environment and technology, you can can develop the skills that will open opportunities in the labor field.
REQUIREMENTS / RULES AT PLANT SAN LUIS POTOSÍ :
- Be an active student in a Mexican educational institute.
- Minimum average of 80/8.
- English Level: Intermediate-advanced (able to keep a conversation).
- Have complete at least, 6 semesters of your career (65% of the career taken and approved).
REQUIREMENTS / RULES AT MEXICO CITY OFFICE :
- Allowed to be part of a Mexican institution or an international institution
- Must have a health insurance policy active during the whole program.
- Fulfill the English level required and Microsoft Office level required for the position.
- Have completed 70% of the bachelors program
Note: Applications will only be received in May and November for the programs starting in July and January