BMW GROUP’S UNIQUE CORPORATE CULTURE.
What makes our corporate culture so unique? Our passion! Because someone who does great things day after day doesn’t just have a job – they have a calling.
FOSTERING A GREAT CULTURE.
We believe in supporting a progressive culture that allows all our associates to feel at home, enjoy equal opportunities and grow with us. That’s why our culture is founded on 5 core values, which set the tone for how we work together and treat each other in order to empower us all – and foster a unique team spirit.
OUR CORE VALUES:
We take consistent decisions and commit to them personally. This allows us to work freely and more effectively.
We reflect on our actions, respect each other, offer clear feedback and celebrate success.
We acknowledge concern and identify inconsistencies in a constructive way. We act with integrity.
We trust and rely on each other. This is essential if we are to act swiftly and achieve our goals.
We are excited by change and open to new opportunities. We learn from our mistakes.
DID YOU KNOW?
- BMW has been the world’s most sustainable premium automobile manufacture in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index since 2005.
- BMW was ranked the world’s most reputable company in the Reputation Institute’s 2015 Global RepTrak® 100.
- We have been named World Green Car Award Winners 2 years running due to our plug-in hybrid vehicles: BMW i3 (2014) & BMW i8 (2015).
- The construction site for the new plant contains 300 hectares. Its extension is equivalent to 71.5% of the Park Tangamanga, the second largest urban park of Mexico.
- Our paint shop area will have the most sustainable painting booth of the BMW Group, due to its minimum water waste system.
- Our apprenticeship, which lasts two years, has already more than 100 students and promotes technical education with local universities.