LOOKING TO GET YOUR CAREER ON TRACK.
If you are a motivated and well-trained graduate, with no more than three years of work experience, we offer you excellent opportunities to join our company and start your professional career. You can count on attractive tasks if you enjoy working in a team and are willing to take responsibility. A pleasant working atmosphere and development opportunities tailored to your needs will help you to take full advantage of the numerous career opportunities at the BMW Group and quickly build up a network. A collaborative environment and the constructive feedback culture will also contribute to your progress.
Explore our (*) current vacancy.
We found (*) current vacancy based on your filters.
Explore our (*) current vacancies.
We found (*) current vacancies based on your filters.
OUR TRAINEE PROGRAMME: THE GLOBAL LEADER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME.
Data driven, analytical and energized by innovative technological trends – our trainees are passionate about transforming mobility. GLDP is the place to be for dynamic junior professionals and recent graduates from all disciplines – from finance and IT all the way to engineering and production. If you are aiming high and striving for a leading position at the BMW Group, you are in good company. So if you share our passion for future mobility solutions and would welcome the opportunity to take on new responsibilities, GLDP will open doors for you. All you have to do is walk through them.
Programme contents in detail.
THE PROGRAMME AT A GLANCE.
Your way into the programme.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with excellent grades (Master’s degree preferred)
- At least six months of relevant work experience (e.g. internships, training, initial professional experience)
- A maximum of two to three years’ professional working experience
- At least four months of relevant experience abroad (e.g. studies, practical experience, work & travel)
- Extracurricular involvement (e.g. initial leadership experience in a university, community, or work setting, engagement in a student project, political or charity organization)
- Fluent English (as well as knowledge of another language if English is the native language, preferably German)
- A sharp intellect
- Passion for BMW
- Initiative, personal accountability, willingness to change, team spirit, and self-reflection
- Readiness for an international career
You can only apply online via our Job Finder. The programme starts each year on 1 April and 1 October. If you like to join the GLDP, please apply during the application periods in April and September. We look forward to receiving your application!
Once applied, please check your candidate profile regularly, as we will inform you of the status of your application through this platform. As the first step of your application, you will receive an invitation to complete the e-assessment. The results of the e-assessment are valid for the entire application period. Therefore, if you wish to apply for more than one position in this timeframe, you need to only complete the e-assessment once.
get on board soon! THE NEXT PROGRAMME START IS IN 2021.
- With our next recruiting round, we offer trainee positions in the fields of software engineering, data analytics, e-mobility, production, quality management, controlling, human resources and digital marketing.
Currently no job available?
If you would like to be notified when new information regarding our Global Leader Development Programme is released, please use our reminder service. We will send you an email automatically as soon as new trainee positions are available.