FOSTERING A GREAT CULTURE.
We believe in supporting a progressive culture that allows all our associates to feel at home, enjoy equal opportunities and grow with us. That’s why our culture is founded on 5 core principles, which set the tone for how we work together and treat each other in order to empower us all – and foster a unique team spirit.
Discover what it’s really like to work with us, from the people who know the best.
OUR CORE VALUES:
We take consistent decisions and commit to them personally. This allows us to work freely and more effectively.
We reflect on our actions, respect each other, offer clear feedback and celebrate success.
We acknowledge concern and identify inconsistencies in a constructive way. We act with integrity.
We trust and rely on each other. This is essential if we are to act swiftly and achieve our goals.
We are excited by change and open to new opportunities. We learn from our mistakes.
DID YOU KNOW?
- 25 - 30% of Plant Rosslyn’s electricity is generated from cow manure and organic waste.
- BMW Group South Africa is the first market to implement solar carport charging within the global BMW Network.
- BMW supports more than 100 individual Corporate Social Investment projects across the country, like the Mini iSchool Programme or the sponsorship of BMW Motorrad with Food & Trees for Africa.
- Every day, a total of 30 million parts need delivering to the right place at the right time, so that around 9,000 new vehicles can be produced at the BMW Group’s production locations worldwide.
- Our onsite Early Learning Center at BMW is rated as one of the top 10 Early Learning centers in South Africa.
- In 2015, Plant Rosslyn won the JD Power Platinum Plant Quality Award for cars exported to the USA crowned as the best plant in the world – the very first time that a BMW plant anywhere in the world has won this title.
- BMW South Africa paid tribute to one of the greatest statesmen of our time by presenting former South African President, Nelson Rolihlala Mandela, with a customized BMW 760Li in 2002.
- Our BMW Plant Rosslyn Choir is currently recording their own studio album.