BMW GROUP’S UNIQUE CORPORATE CULTURE.
What makes our corporate culture so unique? Our passion! Because someone who does great things day after day doesn’t just have a job – they have a calling.
Fostering a great culture.
We believe in supporting a progressive culture that allows all our associates to feel at home, enjoy equal opportunities and grow with us. That’s why our culture is founded on 5 core values, which set the tone for how we work together and treat each other in order to empower us all – and foster a unique team spirit.
Our core values:
We take consistent decisions and commit to them personally. This allows us to work freely and moreeffectively.
We reflect on our actions, respect each other, offer clear feedback and celebrate success.
We acknowledge concern and identify inconsistencies in a constructive way. We act with integrity.
We trust and rely on each other. This is essential if we are to act swiftly and achieve our goals.
We are excited by change and open to new opportunities. We learn from our mistakes.
Did you know?
- We are committed to the ongoing development of our associates, and offer leadership, soft skills and technical training to support their professional growth.
- BMW has been the world’s most sustainable premium automobile manufacturer in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index since 2005.
- Between 1995 and 2015, the BMW Group succeeded in reducing the CO2 emissions of its new vehicles sold in Europe (EU 28) by 40 per cent.
- When designing a MINI, there are more than 300 different interior trim options, and more than 300 different exterior options – allowing for 15,000,000,000,000,000 different combinations.
- More than three million MINIs have driven off the Oxford production line since 2001.