Robot Specialist (f/m/x)
Digitalization, robotics, artificial intelligence – not science fiction, but our daily business. Everything seems impossible until it has been done. We are searching for a specialist in automation and robot maintenance, who is working on robots in automotive production.
The operational area for your job is the energy module where we will produce the battery modules for our electrical vehicles. Your responsibility is the commissioning, testing and maintenance of the industrial robots.
What awaits you?
- Developing of a general TPM program for all robot types installed.
- Coordinating and steering of updates and other changes in robots software or robots models.
- Programming and commissioning of robots, testing robot-systems together with the supplier.
- Creating the scope of supply and documentation for projects on the production lines for new lines, adjusting the existing lines.
- Planning and realizing optimization on production lines.
What should you bring along?
- Degree in electrical, controls, automation systems, mechatronic engineering with a 3 years of relevant experience OR technician qualification in control and automation systems with 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proven knowledge and experience in the maintenance of industrial robots (KUKA, Fanuc, ABB or DÜRR), programming knowledge would be an advantage.
- Openness and willingness for 1 year of qualification in Germany divided into several training blocks.
- English and Hungarian conversation level both spoken and written, German would be an advantage.
Employment type: Full-time employment.
Please, kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.
A letter of reference or LinkedIn recommendations attached to your candidate profile would be much appreciated.