Non-Series Material Planner (f/m/x)
Logistics concepts need to work, not only fascinate. Despite the myriad unforeseen circumstances that can impact at any given stage or time. That’s why they need to be brought to life on a daily basis by agile international teams – and people who know how to work together to find creative solutions to challenging problems, with an impeccable sense of timing.
As a member of our Material Planning team at BMW Group Plant Debrecen, you will be responsible for managing the supply of indirect parts from our suppliers to Plant Debrecen. In this position you will have close contact with our partner departments to ensure spare parts for production.
What awaits you?
- You will monitor all indirect demands necessary for production. place orders and send forecasts to our suppliers.
- You will be the main contact person for the suppliers regarding delivery status, open orders, invoice issues, claims, and you will be also in contact with purchasing department regarding shipping requirements.
- Return the rejected products directly to our suppliers to minimize commercial risk and liability.
- Organize the warranty returns administration process to ensure the timely return of warranty failed products.
- Monitor compliance to meet internal control procedure and take appropriate corrective action as necessary to achieve consistent process across the business.
What should you bring along?
- University degree in a technical or business-related field or equivalent professional experience would be a plus.
- Experience in inventory management, knowledge of logistics/warehousing. Good knowledge of procurement and buying processes.
- Good knowledge of IT systems (MS excel, Power Point), SAP would be an advantage.
- Ability to work under time pressure, being able to solve problems independently.
- Precise, structured, analytical working style, good organizational skills.
- English and Hungarian - business fluent both written and spoken, German language would be an advantage.
Please, kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.
A letter of reference or LinkedIn recommendations attached to your candidate profile would be much appreciated.