Software Developer C++ - Driver Assistance and Autonomous Driving (f/m/x)
EVEN IN IT, PEOPLE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN IT.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
Networks are about more than just IT. They are about connecting people who make things possible. Close teamwork is key to understanding how IT can help integrate processes into systems. We put this insight into practice, and it's part of our success.
Our dynamic and experienced team works with cutting-edge technologies to design and craft quality software solutions to be experienced by our BMW end-customers.
What awaits you?
- You design and develop services and customer functions in the domains Advanced Driver Assistance Systems/ Autonomous Driving.
- You define and co-ordinate new features and changes on the system architecture.
- Additionally, you implement features, test them in simulation, hardware and in the car itself.
- You are responsible for cross-cutting requirements like the overall performance, quality, security and safety aspects of the software component.
- Developing tools and frameworks to support the software development, design and testing is also part of your job.
- You will work with a modern development environment with tools such as C++ 14/17, Clang, Bazel, Git/GitHub EE, Zuul CI, GoogleTest.
What you should bring along?
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Embedded Systems or related fields.
- Professional experience in embedded software engineering with C++.
- Expertise in CI and test automatization as well as software quality practices are a plus.
- Readiness to work according to an agile development methodology like Scrum.
- Business-fluent English, German is a plus.
You are a self-motivated team player who likes to work with highly professional colleagues on developing BMW’s future customer functions? Apply now!
Note: Please apply exclusively online via our career portal. Applications via other channels (esp. e-mail) cannot be considered.
What we offer in Ulm?
- Company car option.
- English speaking teams in an intercultural setting.
- Flexible organization of working times & mobile work arrangements.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Career development & continuous personal qualification.
- Relocation Services for our new employees.
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity
Earliest starting date: from now on
Type of employment: unlimited
Working hours: Full-time
Option for remote contract within Germany: To be evaluated for each individual case.
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001